Best Choice Products 7.5ft Pre-Lit Instant Setup No Fluff Hinged Artificial Spruce Christmas Tree w/ 550 LED Lights, 1,346 Memory Steel Tips, Metal StandView on Amazon
- BrandBest Choice Products
20" Tabletop Pre-lit Mini Christmas Tree Set with Clear LED Lights, Artificial Mini Christmas Tree with Star Treetop and Ornaments, Best DIY Christmas Decorations (Storage Bag Included)View on Amazon
National Tree Company Pre-Lit Artificial Mini Christmas Tree, Green, Kincaid Spruce, White Lights, Includes Stand, 4 FeetView on Amazon
- BrandNational Tree Company
Best Choice Products 6ft Pre-Lit Spruce Hinged Artificial Christmas Tree w/ 250 UL-Certified Incandescent Warm White Lights, Foldable StandView on Amazon
- BrandBest Choice Products
UHINOOS Artificial Christmas Tree, Christmas Full Tree with Metal Stand, Easy Assembly Unlit Christmas Tree (6FT)View on Amazon
National Tree Company Pre-Lit Artificial Full Christmas Tree, Blue, North Valley Spruce, White Lights, Includes Stand, 7.5 FeetView on Amazon
- BrandNational Tree Company
5 FT Artificial Christmas Tree with Christmas Tree Skirt and Metal Stand,500 PE PVC Branch Tips Premium Spruce Artificial Holiday Christmas Tree for Home, Office, Party DecorationView on Amazon
Last update on 2023-09-26 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
The low maintenance of artificial Christmas trees makes them an excellent choice for holiday decorations. In addition to adding the enchanting scent of evergreen to your home, a live Christmas tree can only be used one time and dries out over the course of the holiday season. It needs to be watered regularly and will shed needles all over the place. It's easy to use and economical to purchase artificial Christmas trees because they won't fade over time.
Fake Christmas trees are available in so many varieties, however, choosing one can be a daunting task. Our guide explains what to look for when shopping for your perfect Christmas tree and explores what to consider. Here are some tips to help you choose the best fake Christmas tree, followed by a look at the top options on the market.
A type of spruce tree, the blue spruce (Picea pungens) is also referred to as the green, white, Colorado, or Colorado blue spruce. It may be found in USDA growth zones 1 through 7 and is a native of North America. In Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, New Mexico, Utah, and Wyoming, it can be found naturally. It has been widely spread to other areas and is grown as an ornamental tree in a variety of locations outside of its natural habitat. The blue spruce is a coniferous tree with blue-green needles.
6.5' Balsam Hill Blue Spruce Artificial Christmas Tree Unlit
Balsam Hill 6ft Premium Unlit Artificial Christmas Tree
OasisCraft 6ft Pre-lit Christmas Tree Hinged Blue Spruce Artificial Christmas Tree
Best For Off-grid Living
OasisCraft Christmas Tree
Best For Large Homes
HOMCOM 7ft Artificial Christmas Tree Unlit Douglas Fir
With a bottom diameter of 59 inches and a height of 7.5 feet, this magnificent Downswept Douglas Fir tree has a broad profile. Both friends and relatives will be astounded by how well the tree resembles those outdoors. This tree has our patented "Feel Genuine" technology and is made from real tree branches to look like a living tree. To create a tree with astonishing realism, thousands of crush-resistant polyethylene tips are combined to form full-bodied branches.
The tree's branches are constructed with hinges so they can swing down for quick and easy setup and fold back in for simple storage. After assembling the tree, set aside 45–60 minutes to give the branches a more full-bodied appearance by pushing the tips apart and peeling back the branches. When the tree is fluffed to your taste, start at the top and work your way down to the bottom, weaving the desired lights among the limbs.
Before adorning the tree with glittering lights and decorations, think about setting it up in a dining room or living room so it can be seen from different perspectives and won't block any doors. This tree is made to spread holiday cheer for many years to come because it is made of durable, high-quality materials and hypoallergenic, fire-resistant needles.
2. Best for Small Spaces: Puleo International 9 Foot Pre-Lit Slim Fraser Fir Artificial Christmas Tree
Use the Puleo International 9-Foot Pre Lit Artificial Slim Fraser Fir Christmas Tree to adorn your home for the holiday season. This artificial tree, which was designed with the luxuriant winter forests as its inspiration, features 2,093 branch points to create a strong fullness. A flame-retardant holiday tree is a wonderful option for consumers looking for a substitute for the traditional practice of purchasing a live Christmas tree every year. By using the 800 clear integrated light bulbs, you can eliminate a lot of the effort that comes with string lights. Your home will be ready for the holidays in less time than it takes you to sing "Rocking' Around the Christmas Tree," thanks to the branches' ability to be hinged with ease and the stand that comes with the tree. This Puleo International Christmas Tree has a height of 9 feet and a diameter of 49 inches, and it fits in beautifully with the rest of the Christmas decorations that you have.
3. Best Value for Money: National Tree Company 'Feel Real' Pre-lit Artificial Christmas Tree
The stately Jersey Fraser Fir tree has a height of 7.5 feet and a diameter of 56 inches at its base, giving the tree a broad profile. Everyone in the neighborhood, including friends and relatives, will be amazed by how closely the tree resembles those outside. This tree uses our proprietary 'Feel Genuine' technology, which was developed by molding real tree branches so that the tree appears to be an authentic living tree. A tree with an astonishingly lifelike appearance is achieved by generating full-bodied branches from hundreds of crush-resistant plastic tips.
The tree is constructed using a hinged branch system that enables the branches to fold back into the trunk for convenient storage and to swing down for a speedy and straightforward assembly process. After the tree has been assembled, set aside forty-five to sixty minutes to correctly shape it by drawing the branch tips apart and peeling back the branches to give it a more full-bodied appearance.
Before being packaged, this delightfully festive tree is adorned with one thousand white UL lights, and it also comes with a robust metal base that makes assembly much simpler. Because each light operates on its own, even if one of the bulbs in a string of lights burns out, the string of lights as a whole will continue to shine as long as the other bulbs in the string are in good working order.
Before you decorate the tree with sparkling lights and glittering decorations, you should think about putting it in a living room or dining area where it can be seen from a variety of angles and where it won't get in the way of any doors or hallways. This tree is designed to continue spreading holiday cheer for many years to come because of its durable construction, high-quality materials, and needles that are hypoallergenic and resistant to fire.
Although it's simple to believe that all fake Christmas trees work similarly, a variety of elements influence their usability. Discover some of the most crucial factors to take into account when selecting the most lifelike fake Christmas tree for your home by reading on.
1. Size and Shape
Whether you're decorating a home with high ceilings or a tiny tabletop tree, artificial Christmas trees are available in a wide range of sizes. Identify the right size for your home before purchasing a tree. 7.5 feet is the most common Christmas tree size in the United States due to the standard ceiling height of 8 feet. Additionally, artificial trees come in a variety of shapes. For small spaces, tall, thin trees work best, while fuller trees tend to look more realistic.
2. Design and Material
For artificial Christmas trees, there are seemingly endless styles and shapes to choose from. Blue spruce, balsam fir, Douglas fir, or Fraser fir are some examples of trees designed to emulate real evergreen trees. The main consideration when constructing a convincing artificial tree is its material. Polyethylene (PE) and polyvinyl chloride (PVC) are the most common materials used to create faux Christmas tree needles. A tree made primarily from PE has a higher price point, but is better for both quality and realism. Many higher-end trees use PVC for their inner branches, which aren't as noticeable.
Artificial trees have the advantage of being pre-lit, saving the time and cost of installing lights. In most cases, LED lights are used, which are energy-efficient and last for many months or years before they need to be replaced. You should look for a tree with at least 100 lights per foot of height to get the best lighting effect. White lights can be found on some trees, while multicolored lights can be found on others. A button can change the color of the lighting or introduce flashing patterns.
1. How long do artificial Christmas trees last?
Although the average usable lifespan of fake trees is six years, the majority of Americans intend to retain them for ten years. Before making a purchase, it's a good idea to do some research on the brand and the product's quality. Artificial trees are durable and even available with guarantees of one to ten years.
2. How do you clean an artificial tree?
The quickest and simplest approach to clean your artificial plants is to use compressed air to blow it all over your plant or tree while using a hairdryer that has been set to cool.
3. Why does my artificial Christmas tree smell?
It's simple to get rid of the musty smell that develops when you dig the tree out of the storage area; it's just fiddly. The most crucial factor to consider is time; cleaning will take a maximum of a few hours, and before you can begin decorating, it needs to dry.
4. Can artificial Christmas trees cause allergies?
These storage spaces are, regrettably, susceptible to dust and mold. Having said that, artificial trees can also bring on allergy symptoms including a runny or stuffy nose, itchy or watery eyes, and coughing and wheezing.
5. What is the difference between PE and PVC?
PVC pipe is the best choice as a low-cost material for pressured and/or suspended systems that are not subject to significant temperature variations. For projects involving drinking water, exposure to harsh temperatures, or where ungraded or above-ground installation is necessary, PE pipe is the best option.
We created this list of the top trees you can buy online right now since we know how difficult it is to locate a high-quality and reasonably priced tree these days. For more information on one of our stunning, lifelike fake Christmas trees that will cheer up your home all year long, get in touch with us.
- The 26 Best Old School Christmas Lights
- The Westinghouse Solar Christmas Lights
- 16 Best 5 Foot Lighted Christmas Trees
- 16 Best Solar Outdoor Christmas Ornaments
- The 27 Best Christmas Trees Before the Lights (Buying Guide Included)
- The 19 Best Fake Christmas Tree With Lights
- Best Solar Christmas Ornaments
- The 16 Best Solar Powered Christmas Ornaments (Buying Guide Included)
- 21 Best Incandescent Christmas Lights to Get with Reviews
- Guide to Buy the Christmas Decorations Outdoor Solar
- 32 [Best-selling] Outdoor Christmas Lights For House
- 16 Best Solar Christmas Net Lights Outdoor (Review & Buying Guide)
- 16 Best Solar Christmas Decorations Outdoor Shouldn’t Ignore
- The 17 Best Realistic Fraser Fir Christmas Trees
- The 29 Best Mini Christmas Lights On House
- Our 29 Best Christmas Trees
- 29 Best Solar Power Christmas Ornaments
- Best Christmas Lights Blinking
- Our 18 Best Solar Powered Christmas Lights
- 13 [Best-selling] Christmas Tree Brands
- The 17 Best Christmas Lights (Buying Guide Included)
- The 23 Best Outdoor Solar Christmas Decorations
- Top 23 Solar Operated Christmas Lights (Bestseller & Top Reviews $ Buying Guide)
- 27 Product Birch Tree Christmas Tree (Bestseller & Top Picks)
- Our 28 Best Artificial Christmas Trees With Led Lights
- 18 Product Solar Powered Outdoor Christmas Ornaments (Bestseller & Top Picks)
- 19 [Best-selling] Artificial Christmas Trees Most Realistic
- The 19 Best Led Christmas Lights Twinkling
- Our 16 Best High Quality Artificial Christmas Tree
- Best Blue Spruce Artificial Christmas Trees
- How to Choose The Best Artificial Christmas Trees Canada Reviews
- The 25 Best Solar Panel Christmas Lights Reviewed
- Our 16 Best Most Realistic Christmas Trees
- 16 Product Yuletime Led Christmas Lights (Bestseller & Top Picks)
- 26 Best Trim A Tree Brand Christmas Trees Shouldn’t Ignore
- The 30 Best Philips C9 Led Christmas Lights Reviews (Buying Guide Included)
- The 32 Best High Quality Christmas Lights (Buying Guide Included)
- 11 Best Christmas Solar Stake Lights Choices
- 16 Best European Fir Artificial Christmas Tree
- 27 Best Scandinavian Artificial Christmas Trees
- 17 Product Solar Lighted Christmas Tree (Bestseller & Top Picks)