Jackery Solar Generator 2000 Pro, 2160Wh Generator Explorer 2000 Pro and 2X SolarSaga 200W with 3x120V/2200W AC Outlets, Solar Mobile Lithium Battery Pack for Outdoor RV/Van Camping, OverlandingView on Amazon
Last update on 2022-12-04 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
Because there are so many different kinds of small solar generators on the market today, I decided to compile a top list to facilitate your purchase. I hope you would find the best product for you.
BEST SELLER: Jackery Portable Power Station Explorer 240
- TRUST: Digital Trends named the Jackery Explorer 240 "Best Outdoor Portable Power Station."
- 6.6 pounds and 240Wh of lithium-ion batteries power this portable power unit. For tent camping, road excursions, backyard camping, etc., it is easy to carry due to the robust handle.
- Multifunction power source provides charge for smartphones, computers, cameras, fans, lamps, etc. Supports pass-through charging.
- Jackery SolarSaga 60 or 100 solar panels can refuel the power plant. Built-in MPPT controller allows solar panel to run at max power point for most efficient power station recharging. RECHARGE by wall outlet or vehicle outlet.
BEST CHOICE: BLUETTI Portable Power Station AC200P
- With AC200P electricity can power 98% of household gadgets, providing users confidence in an emergency.
- Ultra-safe LiFePO4 and excellent BMS tech make the AC200P a stable power backup that can last over a decade.
- A variety of sources enables you to completely recharge it in 2.5 hours.
- 6 AC ports, USB-A/Type-C/Car port, 2 wireless charging pads, and a 12V/25A DC port may meet your demands.
BEST RATING: Jackery Portable Power Station Explorer 300
- Utilizing the wall outlet and 60W PD USB-C connection, it takes 2 hours to fully recharge the power station's battery, which holds 80% of the capacity.You may recharge your power station using an AC adapter at home, a vehicle plug when traveling, or a Jackery SolarSaga 100.
- STABLE POWER SUPPLY: The Explorer 300's 2 Pure Sine Wave AC outlets supply consistent 300W power from its 293Wh lithium-ion battery pack. The portable charger weights 7.1 pounds. Off-grid activities are safe.
- 2 AC outlets, 1 PD 60W USB-C, 1 fast charge The power station can recharge itself and (up to) 6 things (drones, computers, cameras, etc.) simultaneously. Three USB 3.0 ports, one USB-A, and one DC car port.
- Jackery SolarSaga 100-compatible. The solar generator set's MPPT controller enables it to function at its maximum power point, expediting battery recharge and making it suited for tent camping, overland excursions, etc.